Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
Often times, lesions appear on the body. While most are benign, there are few characteristics that may necessitate further treatment. If a lesion bleeds with frequent scabs, looks ulcerated, changing in size or color, itches then it may need to be biopsied. Dr. Rajendra Shah or Dr. Samir Shah will evaluate and perform a biopsy in the office.
Dr. Shah has many referrals from dermatologists and primary doctors to manage skin cancers. He can remove the skin cancer and reconstruct the defect.
CYSTS AND MOLES
Also, many people have moles, cysts, or lipoma (fatty tumors) all over the body. Dr. Shah will be able to remove these lesions if they are causing symptoms.
Since bothDr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah are board certified plastic surgeons, they have meticulous suturing techniques to optimize the appearance of the scar.
If you feel that you see any of these concerns, please call our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Shah. Call 708.424.3999 or contact us online.
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including skin lesion patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
* Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.