Serving Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
SMOOTH, CLEAR, YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN
A Micropeel is a non-surgical in-office treatment that requires little or no recovery time.* The three-step process removes a thin layer of skin tissue consisting of clogged pores, hyper-pigmented skin, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
Latic and glycolic acids are naturally-occurring alpha hydroxy acids found in fruits and other foods. Alpha hydroxy acids are used to exfoliate dead surface skin cells. The extent of the Micropeel depends on the type and concentration of the Alpha hydroxyl acid. At higher concentrations, Alpha Hydroxy acids function as a peeling agent which acts more rapidly and at a deeper level.
Do you live in or around Orland Park and are ready for a Micropeel consultation?Contact Us Today
Dr. Samir Shah and Dr. Rajendra Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including facelift patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
Dr. Samir Shah:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Site director for Aesthetic Rotation at A New You
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at University of Illinois- Chicago Department of Plastic Surgery
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals, and lectures at local organizations.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
Dr. Rajendra Shah:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.