Serving Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment for patients looking to rejuvenate their skin. At A New You, we are pleased to offer the latest advancement in Microneedling with SkinPen®.
MICRONEEDLING WITH SKINPEN®
This advanced technology is the first Microneedling device that is FDA-cleared to:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Effectively treat facial acne scars
- Even out skin tone and texture
Do you live in or around Orland Park or Oak Lawn and are ready for a Microneedling consultation?Contact Us Today
Microneedling can help improve many different skin concerns. The biggest advantage is improved texture and firmness of the face and neck. This is a great alternative for those looking to improve fine lines and wrinkles without the use of injectables. Some of our patients like to combine Microneedling and injections for ultimate results. For our acne-prone patients, a decrease in pore size and reduction in scarring can be seen.
HOW OFTEN CAN YOU GET MICRONEEDLING WITH SKINPEN® TREATMENTS?
You will be amazed with the results of your Microneedling treatments! With as few as three non-invasive and affordable treatments your skin will look renewed and rejuvenated with NO downtime. Dr. Rajendra Shah, Dr. Samir Shah, and our Estheticians typically recommend coming once a month for a series of three or four treatments. Your recommended treatment plan will be discussed during your consultation.
You can expect mild redness directly after the treatment, but is calmed down with our favorite Bio Cell Collagen Mask.
Dr. Samir Shah and Dr. Rajendra Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including facelift patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
Dr. Samir Shah:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Site director for Aesthetic Rotation at A New You
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at University of Illinois- Chicago Department of Plastic Surgery
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals, and lectures at local organizations.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
Dr. Rajendra Shah:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.