Serving Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
It is never too late to bring back your youthful skin! A daily skincare regimen may not be enough to help those lines between the eyebrows, crow’s feet, and forehead. Dysport® is an FDA-approved facial injection proven to smooth and diminish those moderate-to-severe fine lines and wrinkles. Let us take charge with natural-looking results!
Do you live in or around Orland Park or Oak Lawn and are ready for a Dysport® consultation?Contact Us Today
HOW WILL I KNOW HOW MUCH DYSPORT® I WILL NEED?
No need to worry! Before the treatment you will have a consultation to discuss your problem areas and expectations. Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah will discuss the exact placement of each Dysport® injection to get results that are right for you and come up with a plan.
HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?
Dysport® injections can be done right after meeting with Dr. Shah. Treatment times may vary, but typically you will be at our office for about 30-45 minutes from meeting with Dr. Shah to walking out the door.*
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT?
The procedure is quite simple and no anesthesia is required, although Dr. Shah may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream prior to the injection. Dr. Shah will first determine where to administer the injections by examining your ability to move certain muscles in your brow area. Then Dr. Shah will administer several tiny injections of Dysport® directly into the muscles that cause those frown lines between the brows. Our patients report that there is little discomfort during treatment, comparing the sensation of a ‘pin prick.’*
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER THE TREATMENT?
There is little to no downtime needed following the procedure. Allow up to 14 days to see the full result, but many of our patients notice a difference much sooner. You will able to resume normal activity directly following the procedure.*
IS MAINTENANCE NEEDED AFTER DYSPORT®?
Results may last up to 4 months after your Dysport® treatment.* To maintain your results, Dr. Rajendra Shah, Dr. Samir Shah, and their team will discuss a treatment schedule to help you look as you did on your first session.
Dr. Samir Shah and Dr. Rajendra Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including facelift patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
Dr. Samir Shah:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Site director for Aesthetic Rotation at A New You
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at University of Illinois- Chicago Department of Plastic Surgery
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals, and lectures at local organizations.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
Dr. Rajendra Shah:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.