Serving Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
A New You Plastic Surgery and Laser Center offers mommy makeovers at our AAAASF Certified Surgery Center in Oak Lawn, IL. A mommy makeover is any combination of cosmetic procedures that helps improve your before-pregnancy appearance, typically focusing on the breasts and abdomen. A typical makeover might include a tummy tuck, a breast procedure such as an augmentation, lift, or reduction, and liposuction of the legs, arms, or trunk.
Mommy Makeover Photos
Click here to view more Before & After Photos
Results may vary
WHEN TO CONSIDER A MOMMY MAKEOVER?
- If your pregnancy has negatively affected the size and shape of your breasts
- If you’re distressed about your sagging tummy and stretch marks
- If pockets of fat on your waist, abdomen, arms or thighs do not improve with diet and exercise
HOW CAN A MOMMY MAKEOVER HELP?
- Rejuvenates your appearance with a more youthful-looking bust and flat tummy
- Your clothes and swimwear will fit better
- Helps you achieve post-pregnancy appearance goals
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A MOMMY MAKEOVER?
Mommy makeovers are designed to improve the physical changes associated with childbearing and aging. If childbirth has left you with the following characteristics, consider undergoing a mommy makeover:
- You have sagging breasts, uneven breasts, decreased breast volume, drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
- Your breasts have become so much larger after childbirth that they are out of proportion with the rest of your body and they cause back pain.
- Your tummy has loose skin and stretch marks and your waistline has become thick and undefined.
- You had a C-section and now you have areas of fat hanging over your surgical scar.
- You have excess fat in the love-handle area as well as in the hips and thighs.
- You have early signs of aging in your face and around the eyes.
WHY A NEW YOU PLASTIC SURGERY AND LASER CENTER FOR YOUR MOMMY MAKEOVER?
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including mommy makeover patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
If you are interested in seeing if you are a candidate for a mommy Makeover, call our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah, board certified plastic surgeons. Call 708-424-3999 or contact us online.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.