Serving Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
It would be wonderful if we could have young looking skin all of our lives, but elements such as the wind and sunlight, coupled with the natural process of aging, take a toll on our bodies–– especially our face. As we get older, our once youthful expressions begin to create creases and wrinkles in our brow and between our eyes, making us look older than we actually are. If you’ve tried every over-the-counter creams and lotions on the market, and nothing has worked to erase those bothersome creases and wrinkles on your face, then BOTOX® Cosmetic is just for you.
Treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic can visibly smooth and soften moderate to severe frown lines between your brows. Our patients report an improvement within just days after their treatment, with results lasting from 3 to 6 months. In clinical trials, nearly ninety percent of men and women surveyed rated the improvement in the appearance of frown lines between their brows as moderate to better 1 month after treatment.* BOTOX® Cosmetic is also effective for smoothing lines on other areas of the face, including crow’s feet, wrinkled lip lines, and neckband creases.
If you’re ready to start erasing those furrowed brow lines and want to feel younger and more attractive, then Dr. Shah of A New You Plastic Surgery and Laser Center offers a personalized BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment program that relaxes the muscles and the skin for a smooth appearance.
Do you live in or around Orland Park or Oak Lawn and are ready for a BOTOX® Cosmetic consultation?Contact Us Today
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a procedure that has been safely used to treat a variety of conditions for more that 10 years. Dr. Shah has worked with a great number of patients with very positive results.* BOTOX Cosmetic® is approved by the FDA.
The procedure is quite simple and no anesthesia is required, although Dr. Shah may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream prior to the injection. Dr. Shah will first determine where to administer the injections by examining your ability to move certain muscles in your brow area. The location, size, and use of the muscles that create a furrowed brow vary markedly among individuals. Then Dr. Shah will administer several tiny injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic directly into the muscles that cause those frown lines between the brows. Our patients report that there is little discomfort during treatment, comparing the sensation of a ‘pin prick.’ Patients are able to resume normal activity directly after the procedure.*
Dr. Samir Shah and Dr. Rajendra Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including facelift patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
Dr. Samir Shah:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Site director for Aesthetic Rotation at A New You
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at University of Illinois- Chicago Department of Plastic Surgery
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals, and lectures at local organizations.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
Dr. Rajendra Shah:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.