Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
SHOW THE WORLD A NEW YOU!
You’ve spent countless hours at the gym and probably can’t remember the last time you ate a candy bar—but it is still there! That pesky problem: cellulite! You feel great; now let your body reflect that, and show the world a new you.
Many factors contribute to cellulite formation, such as heredity, gender and hormones, and it is not your fault. You can work hard and see negligible results, but now there is hope! Cellulaze™ is a new, minimally invasive treatment for cellulite—with longer-lasting results.*
Cellulaze™ works by targeting the structure of cellulite. First, it delivers laser energy to the dermis, producing skin thickening and increased elasticity. It also thermally subcises
fibrotic bands that pull down on the skin. Lastly, it contours for the improvement of herniated pockets or lumps of fat. Let technology bring out the true you!
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including Cellulaze™ patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.
We invite you to schedule a consultation where we can discuss your cosmetic enhancement goals. At that time you will have the opportunity to review pictures of many satisfied patients. We look forward to hearing from you.
Call 708-424-3999 or contact us online.