Serving Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
As we age, the already-thin layer of skin and collagen on the hands lose volume, resulting in visible veins, tendons, and bones. While attention is mainly on the face and body, hands can be a giveaway of advanced age. Hand rejuvenation seeks to improve these effects by restoring volume underneath the skin, as well as, resurfacing the skin to reduce age spots or other blemishes. The correction is limited to under the skin, as to minimize affecting the function of the hand.
Here are your options:
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) are lasers that aid in reducing brown spots, wrinkled, and sun-damaged hands.
- Fat transfer is the process of taking fat from one area of the body and injecting it into the hands to help restore the volume. The goal is have the veins and tendons appear less prominent.
- RADIESSE® is a dermal filler used for hand augmentation to improve volume loss in the back of the hands. It can be seen directly after the procedure and volume is improved for a revitalized appearance.*
Do you live in or around Orland Park and are ready for a Hand Rejuvenation consultation?Contact Us Today
Dr. Samir Shah and Dr. Rajendra Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including facelift patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
Dr. Samir Shah:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Site director for Aesthetic Rotation at A New You
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at University of Illinois- Chicago Department of Plastic Surgery
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals, and lectures at local organizations.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
Dr. Rajendra Shah:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.