Serving Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
We at “A New You Plastic Surgery and Laser Center”, strive to make our services affordable for every patient. With a variety of ways to pay, which may be used individually or combined according to your wishes, there should be nothing standing between you and your desire to achieve “A New You.”
If you have any questions concerning fees or financing, do not hesitate to ask. Our staff is here to help you.
- Cash or Check
- American Express
- ALPHAEON® Credit
Please feel free to speak to our staff about any of the above payment options.
We are currently offering complimentary virtual consultations for our patients that are not ready to get back to in-person visits. For our patients that are ready to get back out there, we do offer in-person surgical consultations for $75. We also offer in-person non-surgical consultations for $25. In order to secure an appointment with Dr. Shah, we will ask a credit card to be on file. If we are unable to secure a credit card, your appointment may be cancelled. Procedure quotes will be discussed at the time of your consultation. You may discuss approximate costs with one of our patient care coordinators prior to your appointment with Dr. Shah.
We understand situations occur which may require you to change your appointment.
We require minimum 24 hours’ notice to cancel appointments.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Rajendra Shah or Dr. Samir Shah, we do require a credit card on file. Your credit card will be charged $75 if you “no show” for your appointment.
Our phone lines are open 24 hours per day and a message can be left at any time.
A NEW YOU FINANCIAL POLICY
- To secure a date for surgery a $500 deposit is required. This deposit also secures a preoperative date usually two weeks prior to surgery. We will allow one time date change for your surgery. The deposit is nonrefundable unless there is a medical reason.
- We require minimum 24 hours’ notice to change preoperative appointments.
- The deposit is nonrefundable if you do not attend your preoperative appointment. We understand scheduling issues arises and our team will work with you to change dates if needed.
- Your final balance is due at the preoperative visit, usually two weeks prior to surgery. If payment is not received than your procedure may be cancelled or postponed
- We accept major credit cards, cash, or check. We also work with financing company Alphaeon® Credit. You may visit their website at https://d.comenity.net/alphaeoncosmetic/
- We do not accept personal checks less than two weeks prior to surgery
We will follow up to assess your treatment outcome and your satisfaction with the products. Our electronic system is set up to text you with an appointment reminder. We may call you and/or leave you a reminder message on your home or cell voicemail, if we don’t obtain a text confirmation. All appointments require confirmation.