Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
OBAGI NU-DERM® SYSTEM
A New You offers Obagi Nu-Derm® at both our Oak Lawn and Orland Park locations. It is the top physician dispensed skin care system, clinically proven to help reduce the signs of aging. Even skin tone and texture, reduced hyper pigmentation, improvement of fine lines and wrinkles can all be accomplished. Every step in the Obagi Nu-Derm® system works together and helps achieve healthier-looking skin. It is effective for all skin types.*
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah have found that Obagi Nu-Derm® is ideal for skin with:
- Age Spots
- Fines lines and wrinkles
- Rough, sagging, or red skin
- Uneven or dull skin tone
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including patients skin care patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.
We invite you to schedule a consultation where we can discuss your cosmetic enhancement goals. At that time you will have the opportunity to review pictures of many satisfied patients. We look forward to hearing from you.
Call 708-424-3999 or contact us online.