Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
SkinCeuticals® Advanced Skin Care
Born from decades of skin cancer research that led to pivotal breakthroughs in antioxidants, high potency SkinCeuticals® formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into the skin.
Made in the USA, the SkinCeuticals® skin care line has been selected by our doctors for daily home care and to complement aesthetic procedures. It is formulated to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.*
Each product is designed to help restore and improve skin, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage. A wide variety of products make it easy to treat all skin conditions and skin types. Cleansers, toners, moisturizers, antioxidant serums, corrective serums, and sunscreens are all available at both our Oak Lawn and Orland Park practice.
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including skin care patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.