Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
Do you feel embarrassed when wearing a dress or shorts because of those tiny veins on your legs? If so, treating them with a laser might be what you are looking for.
Spider veins (not to be confused with varicose veins) are dilated or stretched blood vessels that have a branching pattern. These are most commonly found on the thigh, lower leg and occasionally on the face.
Spider veins, which are just under the skins surface, are very easy to remove with laser technology. The laser works by creating strong bursts of light that fade and remove the veins. No needles or incision is needed. Our patients feel minimal pain and can return to their normal activities.*
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including spider vein treatment patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.