Laser Tattoo Removal
Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
If you regret a tattoo, you’re not alone! Tattoos are no longer a mistake you have to live with at Dr. Shah’s office. We have the technology to remove them with minimal pain and side effects.*
A New You Plastic Surgery and Laser Center has the Q-switched YAG laser, which has been the laser of choice for removing tattoos. Q-switching refers to the process of producing short laser pulses very quickly. This type of laser has developed over the past few decades to produce a high-quality removal.
The dual wavelengths (1064nm/532nm) remove a wide array of tattoo pigments. The laser injects the skin with intense light, which penetrates the skin to break up the ink particles and leads to tattoo fading. Multiple treatments may be needed depending on the size of the tattoo and color.
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including laser tattoo removal patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
If you are interested in seeing if you are a candidate for laser tattoo removal, call our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rajendra Shah, or Dr. Samir Shah.
Call 708-424-3999 or contact us online.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.