CoolBreeze® Laser Treatment
Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
What exactly does the CoolBreeze® laser treat?
CoolBreeze® reduces wrinkles and tightens skin. Over time, skin tends to appear thinner and loses volume to do environmental damage and aging. CoolBreeze® is the perfect solution for rebuilding your own collagen.
Acne and acne scarring can also be treated with the CoolBreeze® laser treatment. The laser penetrates deep into the skin to shrink oil glands, which tend to cause break outs. The heat triggers a repair mechanism which stimulates collagen, causing scarring to improve.
What does the CoolBreeze® Laser Treatment feel like?
You can expect to feel a warm sensation during the treatment. Some patients even tend to fall asleep! Light redness may occur immediately after but usually subsides in an hour or less.*
What improvement will I see?
Many patients report looking and feeling great about their skin! Skin will look and feel much more smooth and have great improvement in texture and tone. This improvement will be seen with a series of treatments. Dr. Shah and our aestheticians recommend a series of 3-5 treatments over a period of 2-4 months. Patients of Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah, love that they can get this done and then go about their day as they desire.*
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including CoolBreeze® patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.