Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago & Surrounding Areas
Nectifirm® Collection by Revision Skincare®
Revision® Skincare has provided high-performing skincare products for over 25 years. A New You offers one of their best-selling products, Nectifirm®, at both our Oak Lawn and Orland Park locations.
This neck cream contains plant extracts, antioxidants and unique biotechnological blends that work cohesively to create a smooth and rejuvenated neck.
The most common signs of aging of the neck include:
- “Turkey neck” appearance
- Crepiness of the skin
- Horizontal necklace lines
- Fat accumulation
- Slackened skin
Each product is designed to help restore and improve skin, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage. A wide variety of products make it easy to treat all skin conditions and skin types. Cleansers, toners, moisturizers, antioxidant serums, corrective serums, and sunscreens are all available at both our Oak Lawn and Orland Park practice.
All skin types may achieve these results with Nectifirm®:
- Helps the skin appear more firm and lifted
- Reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin
- Lessens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Targets adipose tissue to help shrink fat cells
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah find it important for patients not to neglect their necks. Although facial wrinkles are a giveaway of our age, we have to remember our neck is as well.
Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied patients, including skin care patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.
We invite you to schedule a consultation where we can discuss your cosmetic enhancement goals. At that time you will have the opportunity to review pictures of many satisfied patients. We look forward to hearing from you.
Call 708-424-3999 or contact us online.