“Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago and surrounding areas”
A New You Plastic Surgery and Laser Center offers mommy makeovers at our AAAASF Certified Surgery Center in Oak Lawn, IL. A mommy makeover is any combination of cosmetic procedures that restores your before-pregnancy appearance, typically focusing on the breasts and abdomen. A typical makeover might include a tummy tuck, a breast procedure such as an augmentation, lift, or reduction, and liposuction of the legs, arms, or trunk.
When to Consider a Mommy Makeover?
- If your pregnancy has negatively affected the size and shape of your breasts
- If you’re distressed about your sagging tummy and stretch marks
- If pockets of fat on your waist, abdomen, arms or thighs do not improve with diet and exercise
How can a Mommy Makeover help?
- Restores a more youthful bust and flat tummy
- Your clothes and swimwear will fit better
- Helps you return to a more youthful-looking body appearance
Are you a good candidate for a mommy makeover?
Mommy makeovers are designed to reverse the physical changes associated with childbearing and aging. If childbirth has left you with the following characteristics, consider undergoing a mommy makeover:
- You have sagging breasts, uneven breasts, decreased breast volume, drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
- Your breasts have become so much larger after childbirth that they are out of proportion with the rest of your body and they cause back pain.
- Your tummy has loose skin and stretch marks and your waistline has become thick and undefined.
- You had a C-section and now you have areas of fat hanging over your surgical scar.
- You have excess fat in the love-handle area as well as in the hips and thighs.
- You have early signs of aging in your face and around the eyes.
If you are in good general health and have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure. If you are interested in seeing if you are a candidate for a Mommy Makeover, call our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rajendra Shah or Dr. Samir. Call 708.424.3999 or contact us online.