EXPERT MOMMY MAKEOVER SURGERY IN ORLAND PARK / CHICAGO
Click to Watch Mommy Makeover Patient Testimonial Video
VIEW MORE BODY ENHANCEMENT VIDEOS
Results may vary.
A New You Plastic Surgery and Laser Center offers mommy makeovers at our AAAASF Certified Surgery Center in Oak Lawn, IL. A mommy makeover is any combination of cosmetic procedures that helps improve your before-pregnancy appearance, typically focusing on the breasts and abdomen. A typical makeover might include a tummy tuck, a breast procedure such as an augmentation, lift, or reduction, and liposuction of the legs, arms, or trunk.
When to Consider a Mommy Makeover?
- If your pregnancy has negatively affected the size and shape of your breasts
- If you’re distressed about your sagging tummy and stretch marks
- If pockets of fat on your waist, abdomen, arms or thighs do not improve with diet and exercise
How can a Mommy Makeover help?
- Rejuvenates your appearance with a more youthful-looking bust and flat tummy
- Your clothes and swimwear will fit better
- Helps you achieve post-pregnancy appearance goals
Are you a good candidate for a mommy makeover?
Mommy makeovers are designed to improve the physical changes associated with childbearing and aging. If childbirth has left you with the following characteristics, consider undergoing a mommy makeover:
- You have sagging breasts, uneven breasts, decreased breast volume, drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
- Your breasts have become so much larger after childbirth that they are out of proportion with the rest of your body and they cause back pain.
- Your tummy has loose skin and stretch marks and your waistline has become thick and undefined.
- You had a C-section and now you have areas of fat hanging over your surgical scar.
- You have excess fat in the love-handle area as well as in the hips and thighs.
- You have early signs of aging in your face and around the eyes.
“I cannot say enough about both Doctors and their entire staff. They are honest and knowledgeable. They listen and really strive to give you exactly what you are looking for. I’m so grateful I was referred to them!*”– C.B.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Why A New You Plastic Surgery and Laser center for your mommy makeover?
- Are both board certified plastic surgeons with extensive experience and skill in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Share a commitment to provide quality and compassionate care to their patients.
- Have thousands of satisfied breast surgery patients (View gallery and reviews).
- Provide an in-office surgical suite that is fully accredited by AAASF
- Are both on staff at Advocate Christ Hospital. The office is located next to this premiere medical center.
DR. RAJENDRA SHAH:
- Completed his surgery residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Completed his plastic surgery residency program at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.
- Is a long-standing member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgeons and Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- Has made numerous professional presentations and authored several articles on plastic surgery.
DR. SAMIR SHAH:
- Earned his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School.
- Trained in general surgery and completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center.
- Completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery/microsurgery under the direction of world-renowned hand surgeon, Larry Hurst, M.D., at Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY.
- Has published numerous scholarly articles in medical journals.
- Is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Hand Surgery.
If you are interested in seeing if you are a candidate for a mommy Makeover, call our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rajendra Shah and Dr. Samir Shah, board certified plastic surgeons. Call 708-424-3999 or contact us online.
Call 708-424-3999 or contact us online.
“Serving Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago and surrounding areas”
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Shah to see if you are a good candidate.